Corporate, military, community and school groups make a meaningful contribution to our students by participating in half-day or full-day group volunteer projects that help to keep our farm accessible and beautiful. Past projects have included painting fences or barn exterior; facility clean up; exhaust fan installation; stall leveling and event set-up. For most of these opportunities, no special training is required.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss current group volunteer opportunities. It is helpful if your e-mail inquiry can include the following information:
- Name of group and approximate number of volunteers
- How did you hear about us and why would your group like to come to CATR?
- Time frame - both scheduling availability (days of the week) and how long you would like your group to volunteer (number of hours)
- Age range of volunteers; For youth groups, we require one adult on-site chaperone for every 5 youth
- Any special skill set members of your group might have
- Any special goals or needs your group has
- Do you have any funding available to support expenses related to a volunteer project at the farm? (i.e. past groups have purchased painting supplies)
Thank you for your interest! We hope to see you soon!