We are thrilled to announce that we are "Raising the Roof" on our new covered arena! We need your help to complete this exciting project!
Why give to CATR's Raise the Roof Campaign?
Because you will be helping to build a bright future for our students!
This major facility improvement will ensure a future full of opportunities for our students to experience movement, build confidence and achieve independence through riding and interacting with horses.
Each year, CATR serves over 140 children and adults with disabilities and 30 wounded military veterans. Once construction is complete, all CATR students will greatly benefit from the consistency our new "roof" will provide!
CATR's new roof will...
- Provide reliable programming. Currently we cancel 20% of lessons due to weather conditions, and only 6% of those are successfully rescheduled.
- Create a consistent workspace in order to maximize student success.
- Facilitate expansion of programs, which will increase instruction hours by 40%.
- Enrich community relationships with schools, colleges and hospitals including the nearby Medical University of South Carolina. These partnerships will strengthen our capacity for innovative programs and research.
- Position CATR to become a PATH International teaching center and continuing education site for therapeutic riding professionals from all over the country.
We hope you will help "Raise the Roof" to make these things possible!